Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tinge of reality.

Blind to surroundings, deaf to voices in your head, crippled in your own bones of disability. Human nature, the imperfection.

These few days, many individuals whom I've met, drives my perspective towards humans to a much higher level.. They say nobody's perfect, and I'm a nobody.. Quotes like these are far beyond time, it should be corrected as 'individuals on earth are merely pawns of the greater One'.. How far one is able to go, it is just but a limit.

A couple of people intrigued me on this post. One even brings up the subject about enemies.. The term is defined, as an opponent in a battle, or your opposition. It can also mean somebody that hates you, and vice versa. Having enemies is never a downside.. If somebody is your enemy, it means somebody is holdin a feeling of jealousy towards something you possess, and which the person doesn't have.. As well as it gives one a boost to strive for the better purpose. Hence maybe that is why the term "love your enemies" is named hereafter.. Though many find it difficult to heed.

Much intriguing. I've met a complete replica of somebody I've lost contact with 5 years, who is now in New Zealand. I came somehow into a branch of guilds known as the DeftInvade, who's other branches were DeftDefence and DeftFrontier. Its somewhat like an army assault recruit. (thats what I classify it).. The leader, simply known as the LordVepta.. His individual attributes inspired my choices of decisions, words, actions, and thus being a leader.. His greatest downfall however was, his attitude.. I can't portray much over the media, and it's up to you to figure how he was like. It's much interesting as to the contrary, that people really are created based on the Sovereign's image.

So after losing contact with him, who's in NZ furthering his studies. I'd lost all memories about him.. Till one fateful day, Friend's for Sale hath brought me the utmost unexpected fate any mere human can have. 2 fates in fact, one in which, most of you hath known. The second, is the replica of Lordvepta.. The choices of words, language, style of speaking.. Picture yourself talking to somebody back from the dead..

These 2, I hath the utmost respect for them, and its all that I have gained knowledge from, that has contributed to my honour for them. Sometimes, these people drives you to the limit one time too many. Beset upon the gift of tolerance, I have gained knowledge about humans, human psychology.

Reminiscing the past, just a mere revenant memory.



Up in heaven, the dissonance of serenity.



"Darkness guides me"
Razor - Lightning Revenant



Your's truly,
- Jo ♥ Jo ~

0 Feedbacks: