Thursday, March 25, 2010

Touch a wood.

This post shalt function as a personal reminder, and a precaution for others to take.

Today is was, departed to MidValley to meet with babe. Many mishaps happened today.. I'm not definate either it was fated, or shit happens. Train to KL Central to interchange train to MidValley, I was told that the train was delayed 45 minutes due to some non-related technical difficulties.. Nonetheless, I still made it to my destination, with her.

I'm not significating that one should avoid the KTM, I'm just statin, shit could happen to you in any way.

Here's the main juice of the lesson.

Makin out in the back stairs, when 2 big sized melay (yes, melay) security guards come bursting in asking for IC and what not.. Sad part, underage. 2nd, we're still in school uniform.. They found out by a muthafukin camera hanging up there. I surprised myself, it was right under my nose.. Technically over my head, yet non of my senses told me a camera was within my vincinity.. Furthurmore it was bigger than your head.. Vital mistake caused the downfall.

To make a long story short, the guards keep stating parents or school must be called up. If not we'll be put in what as known as hostages.. Never fretted, due to their directive perspection, and their intonation, they were indicating a bribe.. The guards keep reeling off the same sentence about how they'd caught other students getting further than just making out.. But I come to a conclusion they all got involved in a bribe.

Hence, they took the bribe, and erased the video recording. Nice way to make a living.. I can really bet this happened to all that was caught. Nevertheless, they left with RM35.. I reconciled the amount, they just took it. Amusing, and I thought they'd expected a few hundred.

I find this event intriguing.. Something most individuals might not expect.

Sorry babe, for this experience.. Experience for the better, better now than later.. Thanks for
To all ye coup-dĂȘ-Graces out there, learn from meh. Open your eyes, analyse, interpret, and negotiate.. In the end, all men need are the papers in your wallets..

Pictures will be edited into this post some ticks later. My phone is showing signs of retardation.


"My song echos"
Slithice - Naga Siren


Your's regards,
Josh ♥ Jojo

0 Feedbacks: