Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Terrace Tranced

This is a post, from a broken hearted,
No silent prayer for the faith departed
And I ain't gonna be just a face in the shadows,
You're never hear my voice, but I'm screaming out loud.

It's my life.


Corny, but my link already says it all.

My recent post was a special dedication, so shall this one be, just another scripture be written in black and white, only in this case, it's over the proxy servers.

Many a time I hath sensed this, but why wasn't I sure.
I use to be able to feel things before they happen,
I know I'm wearing spectacles,
But it seems I'm growing blind to notice,
I am losing my touch.

I'm suppose to type this in paragraphs,
but I've conveyed most of my message to you in instant messaging form.
The times we had, our faith is sealed.
But no more, time itself was revealed.
Profound it must seem,
My cranium is bursting,
Not for the loss of words,
but painful flashbacks presumed forgotten.

Once upon a time it was,
not many hath known our past,
It's our dirty little secret,
But being dirty has it's price to pay.
Delighted,
but never lasted.
I used to know you like the back of my hand,
now it's darker than midnight.

My deepest message, convey to you, I hath not.
only time will tell.
Time is relevant,
Stripped from reality I was,
I feel the serenity of silence.
Reality has a mind of it's own,
knocking back sense into me,
I feel the surge with a cocktail of emotions.

As it is said, my message to you hath been acknowledged by you.
I've been finding ways to convey it to you,
I've threaded lightly,
Still I don't know how,
Because I don't know you anymore..
Sought guidance,
I use to think I was the source of it,
Nevertheless it is done.
A weight off my load.

People change,
for the better or for the worse.
Trust in my command,
thy path is cleared.
Let there be light,
for light hath been bestowed by the One.

Hence I shalt only be able to ponder,
over your last message to me
in the instant messaging window.


A dedicated post, ending with the origin to my blog.


"My heart is like an open highway"
It's my life - Bon Jovi


Your's .....,
- Jw²~

0 Feedbacks: