Thursday, March 18, 2010

Official statements.

I'm high.

That should be official enough..

Yesterday and today, I went to like, Seremban? Took me 2½ hours to reach there from subang.. Took KTM of course.. Now I know the routes like the back of my hand.

Today is a true triple kill for me. And I shalt explain why.

First off, the seremban trip.. To those who know why seremban, let it be shall we? =).
I leave home around 8, and reach there around 10.30. So basically I killed 6 hours over there with her~, 2 days, is awesome blissfulness.

2nd, today is my brother's birthday, and also my old classmate's birthday, so happy birthday Yu Hsuan!. And to my brother Joel Wong.. Go hit him for no good reason, he likes that.. Therefore my family (yes, including my father) went to TGIF for dinner. I never finished my chicken, it was godlike fulfilling...

Last but not least, hey it really is ain't the least.. This is truly out of expectation.



Hell yeah, finally...and I mean..FINALLY..

My dream instrument.. I play piano, most of you know it. But not many of you might know I have a sense of bass while listening to music. Usually there's a song, people singing the melody and stuff, while my focus is passively on the bass of the song.. Plus I'm a bass in choir, very much an important contribution.

More to post, Later to come. I'm worn out, I'm beat.. I'm tired, yet happy.. It shall be elaborated more, when I hath the feelin, the time, the energy, the passion.


"I'm more than meets the eye"
Tinker - Boush


Outcome.

Signing off,
- Jo ♥ Jo ~

0 Feedbacks: