Sunday, March 7, 2010

Confessions of the dissonant note.

Time is relevant, so does life.
Sometimes the things that people might say to one are beyond a person's limit.
Henceforth a sibling rivalry.
We are close in heart, but different in blood.
I choose to respect those who deserves respects, but deprive those who abused it.
But all in all,
Its every man for himself out there.

"What would you ask of me?"
A quote not likely to be asked of people this generation.
How stingy can one get anymore
I have given everything I could.
I'm sorry if things hadn't work out.
I'm sorry if things didn't go your way.
But you hath trespassed the line of my territory
Negotiations proved futile.


Insults are passed from one lip to another as if it were a normal conversation
Racism is being somewhat occuring with a sense of humour.
Backstabbing is done oh so silently
Discriminations are that common since the invention of the cellphone.
Thanks for all these you guys have given me.
It made me a better person..
It made you lesser beings.
Thanks for proving that once again.

As the tide of my needs rise,
just like the ebb and flow,
the inadequancy to fulfill one's desires for lust and money.
Amusing.
I conclude to thank you.

For driving me to be just me and me alone.
Every man lives,
But not every man truly dies.
I am neither,
For neither be redeemed of his sins.


"Our blood, shall mingle on the battlefield"
Ish'kafel - Dark Seer


Your's truly,
- Jo ♥ Jo~

0 Feedbacks: