Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mistakes.

Mistakes, mere mistakes.
Repeated over and over again.
It's nothing wrong to make them mistakes,
Mistakes are meant to be made,
it is meant to be corrected,
Thus nobody is 100% perfect.

The psychology of the human mind,
think some mistakes that they hath made,
are far beyond the borders of remedial.
We're mere humans,
We're just enclosed in our prison of our mindset.

The sick truth is mistakes may claim our very lives.
Once upon a time I was bestowed life once more,
Surviving electrocution.
I thank the One that He has enabled me to continue on my journey towards life.
Mistakes I made,
Some that I have learned from,
some in which are just careless.

To those out there who weeps at the thought of agony and pain.
Damn to you who are unworthy of self respect.
Get back on your feet.
Your revenant past,
Holds no bounds but sheer pain.
Time is taken for experience,
Time is needed to repair broken souls.
Hence, time is relative.
Radical conclusions are just a finger's touch away.

Making a mistake.
Has it's comeback and the ultimate feedback.
Despite the truth about mistakes being made and learnt.
One fatal mistake can bring oneself to the knees.
Or worse still,
the greatest downfall.
No ultimate mistake may be formed verbally
yet the action will and always speak louder than words.

Outcast I have been,
I have concluded that it is destined.
I guess all paths are made by one himself.
Nobody determines your destiny,
Nobody makes your decisions.
The devil's advocate will try to drive you from your path time and again.
Perserverance is the only method.
The code of the damned in which to destroy you shalt ultimately fail.

I was strayed.
I was lost.
Never history shall repeat itself.
I have located my power within.
To drive me on,
hence accelerating me forward.
My one and only obstacle.
Lies just beyond my perspective.
Academics.

Reconciled,
Repented,
Reminisced.
Nevertheless, mistakes will bound to be made always.
Accept truths in your miserable life.
Cold hard truths that stare at you right in your face.
Different individuals make different wrong doings.
But yet every single body shares the same concept.
"I was wrong"

As I now stare at the night sky.
Breathing in the cool night air.
Allowing me to meditate on repairing holes of my past.
None remains.
I live life with no regrets.
NO one stands in my way.
In my mindset,
mistakes are mere pawns of greater obstacles in life.

To a certain somebody who mentions inadequacy deprived of your looks,
and hence hypocrisy..
I have only 3 words for you.
You ugly fuck.
Now that is one mistake in which is irreparable. Glad it is that way.


"I've been thinking"
Lich - Kel'Thuzad

Your's truly,
Josh ♥ Jojo.

0 Feedbacks: