Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey wassup bitch?

A dedicated post to all who insults me.. Wow look, a dedication post. Be honoured.

Can I help you?
It should have been like this,
Can you be helped?
Out of the question.
Judge me if you must,
Ultimately, your false judgement shall not prevail.

Down with insults. I've had loads of them. Come to think of it, People insult you because they're jealous of you. Or they insult you because they can't be what you truly are capable of.
So to speak. And usually I take peoples' insults as a form of constructive criticism. The insults I have taken over these past years pressed my perservarance. Sorry to you who wanna insult me, I'm invulnerable. But sad to say, each time you wanna insult me, I'll just put a mirror in your face. And that makes you twice as hideous. Smart people think twice before they act, and obviously you're neither smart nor a thinker =).

Terdapat seorang bernama Angel dalam blog Shi Hui.
Wondering who was that.
I may not know the name.
But it obviously is a coward.
Yes I said "it".
It somehow occured to me that
Angel and Ugly Hater ( in my chat box)
Might be the same person.
Just an assumption. Don't know if it's true.
Because both shared same similarities.

It's sad to see people like that wasting their lives insulting people with inadequate knowledge of the other party. I forgive people like these as they really are born idiots.. It's out of my power, since God made them in his image..

http://canijustsayiloveyou.blogspot.com/

Here is the link in which it is written.. Critiques like these come by once in a green moon. I guess I should honor them, both for being 'special' and brainless at the same time. On the contrary, they might be smart. But just by indicating somebody else a lesser being, proved them otherwise.. What a waste of being human. It is not in my nature to stab people in the back. Well to those who aren't 1337 enough, yes, I do not insult people..

Well, every great or soon to be individuals must face critiques like these, part of life's discovering journey I presume.. The more criticism I face, the more stronger I shalt be. Bombard me if you must, either way, I will always win. Insult me, you lose, I gain. Insult me not, save your face, save your dignity. This is specially for annoymous haters out there..

A last message I must convey to intelligently deceased individuals.. He who points the finger at me will point 3 fingers back at himself, whereas the thumb hereby faces me. Your selective disinformation proves futile if you are to tell the world who I am.. So learn something here. Humans are always learning. As said.. You are forgiven, both by the One and by me..


"It's about time"
Slayer - Lina Inverse


Your's truly,
Josh ♥ Jojo.

0 Feedbacks: