Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anatomy of the mind.

Sometimes the chances of crossing paths with a certain object or image, triggers what might be called the past reality, or perhaps even a dream one hath set foot on. Many a time one gives up due to daily dilemmas obstructing the course of pursuing the dream, or just plainly because of laziness and overrated indulgence of pleasure.

I've seen people failing time and again. As a leader, I believe my goal is to lead my minors to success. A leader is about creating followers, and ultimately, creating leaders. I see individuals fall to the ground, flailing like there's no tomorrow. Some in high sounds singing requiems of their failures. Moreover, the phrase 'bitter comes before sweet' seems to kick in most of the time.

I do agree, I'm a hypocrite. I've seen failures, I've failed myself. But the difference I make is that my feet never left the ground, springing itself back up.. Sometimes I reconcile with my subconscious mind with the 5 basic questions of life, 4W1H. This reflects back on most events to have ever made it to my permanent memory. Recently I have posted about mistakes in life.. Lies never disappear, it will remain till one day it is discovered hence being disastrous..

I've crosspathed with many flashbacks.. Never have I ever wished time would turn itself backwards to rewind phases of my life to repair my mistakes nor correcting wrong-doings.. These are experiences of life, where one would perish without the acknowledgement. I'm stating that most people waste more than ½ of their lives thinking back on how to change the past, thus obstructing their vision of the future.. Past creates you, present shows who you are, future improves you.. Delusions will still haunt you, your alliance binds you.. And you can say Damn to all who oppose you and fight for what is right.

This quote, I can give my right hand that most of Thee hath stumbled upon a time or another. "Yesterday's history, Tomorrow's a mystery. But today, is a gift. That's why we call it the present." Inspirational quote. I live by it.. It disallows me from having the mindset that failures will never prosper. The damn truth is that failures turn out to be the most successful people in history of mankind. Knowledge is a gift, not a privilege. Talents are on the contrary. These 2 elements in life are your assets to your future, your Touch n' Go for your toll stations.. Lose the card, and you will always have the shillings. Drawback is, it will always be troublesome to hear jingles of coins. Just as inadequate knowledge stands.

I merely portray my thoughts into this black and white format. Not by referring to references online or books as most of you would think I did.. Technically this is a summarized version of the true story going through my head.. I wish I could just pour my memoirs and experiences into this. But yet again, the world wide web has it's limited means, so is the human anatomy. Perhaps one day if science could advance itself further into creating a whole biological synchronization of the brain with the web, I say this enhancement don't just drop from the heavens.. It is mere sweat and blood of individuals who have failed yet again, and they are never called failures.


The mosaic distortion of the sun and clouds, significance of mind.


"Trust in my command"
Mirana Nightshade - Priestess of the Moon


Yours truly,
Josh ♥ Jojo

0 Feedbacks: