Monday, December 22, 2008

Time has come..and past..

Finally...and I mean finally, carolling spree is over.. I can sleep for 3 days and not wake up..get what I'm talking about..


Anyways, the days are closing by where all the events seem to happen at once.. Lemme list them out for you.

1. 25th dec: Don't tell me you don't know what day is this...
2. 26th dec: Morning of afternoon go take the friggin PMR results. Night bbq at church.
3. 28th - 30th dec: Breakaway camp.
4. 31st dec: Watchnight service.
5. 1st Jan: and it goes on.....

Btw forgive me on crapping about my future events. Here's what happened today.. The main event, carolling in Sunway resort, not pyramid.. Forgive me I said it was pyramid earlier... Moved to 4 different locations..each location we have to sing 6-7 songs wtf... And don't forget 2 days ago there was carolling too.. I have officially lost my voice..or more to say, my voice is hoarse now.. At least it paid off.. After that, around 9pm or so, went to KFC for dinner, and believe it, I've never seen so much chicken in my life.. Glorious chicken... The money came from the funds that church recieved from the past 2 days's performance.. I practically swooped 6 chickens, I think..and some meltz and fries..2 drinks.. Really enough le zzz.. I'm stuffed.. This can last me for another 3 days without food...

Later around 11pm, some carollers went to Old Taste, brother of Old Town White Coffee I guess. In taipan. We had a nice chat there, I ordered ice-blended mocha.. Regretted. I can't sleep. That's the reason I'm blogging right now... I guess I'll be sleeping around 4 or 5am.


~

I finally found my reason for living, darling, how could I live without you..



I'd give it all. I'd give for us. Give anything but I won't give up.
Nickelback - Faraway



Signing off,
-Jsh~

0 Feedbacks: