Sunday, December 14, 2008

it keeps going on..

Read my last post about my 'dysfuntional functions of my phone'. Yeah...it went to the extend of my limits.. Added 2 'dysfuntional functions'.

1. Now slide down also no light..
2. 2 hours later, the whole display disappeared..

Yeah f*ck it... Guess what, I was so friggin stretched to my limits, I tore my phone apart. Its a slide phone...so, tearing apart...you'd get the idea.. I practically ripped the phone apart..now it's in piecies in my drawer in case I need any spare parts. I'm in desperate need of another phone now.. A simple one doesn't matter anymore, need to sms and call. Get me a Nokia 1600 also I won't give a damn about it.. I just wanna..sms...

Came back from choir in church, weary... Then cycled to U12 with Ming Yan, Jeffery and Josiah. Reached there, I saw Alex and his bro Nick throwing a basketball at the trees. I found out there were trying to destroy ant nests...Red ants actually, was bitten by at least 5 of them at different parts of my body...you know what i'm talking about.. Played some basketball. Later that night, had dinner with some of the youth in Mamak Bistro.. 1st time cycled there, accompanied by Ming Yan.. Dinner over, cycled back with Ming Yan again. But before we left the mamak, tersaid something to Mel and Ming Yan...I don't know whether I'll regret it or not..

Tomorrow, actually 10 hours from now, I'm heading to Tioman for 5 days, back at friday.. Also stated in my last post I didn't want to go... Anyway, next update might be about my trip, hope to post some pictures too..if I ever took any.. (I don't really fancy photos taken of me..) But since phone is gone(destroyed)...so I guess I'll have to resort back to my old digital camera I hadn't touched for 2 years...

12 days to go for PMR results to be out...


~

I'm sorry darling, my phone really is a piece of junk... I love you darling, I promised I'll be true forever..I miss you..


Tell me this will last forever, Dont you ever leave
Jesse McCartney - Without You


Leaving keyboard,
-Jw~

0 Feedbacks: