Thursday, December 11, 2008

And so it goes on..

Back..and looking good... Hair's abit messy though..

Oh ya...I'm retiring....F*ck the people there...racist bastards... Not surprisingly, all of the people working at mcd are malays. Next time when imma find a job, restaurants are not in my options list anymore.. Well as they all say, teenagers just wanna find a job to get experience and stuff.. So I guess I won't get the amount of salary I imagined.. But who cares? Its better to leave rather than to suffer at they're hands... Cb crew...


3 more days to go... And I'm away to Tioman for an unwanted holiday planned by my parents.. Please lar..I wanna stay home and do my stuff, they insist me to go along.. I'm going for 5 days, back by friday...


Haih...yeah, they found out who was the him... It was me... Can't conceal it anymore.. I'm only speaking to those who know what i'm crapping about here.. After all 2+2 will still remain 4..nothing's gonna change that.. Yeah...and screw my phone... I'm so irritated by the dysfuntions I could even throw it into the river if my instincts didn't tell me not to...

The latest dysfuntional update: When I slide up my phone, the lights go off. When I slide it down, it turns back on...

Let me list out the dysfunctional crap my phone features to you:
1. The microphone spoils for no good reason. Meaning when I talk on the phone you can't hear me.

2. The speaker has problems. Sometimes it would have crackling sounds, but thats ok when I kacau the phone abit it comes back normally.

3. The mp3 function reads files from the phone memory, not the Micro SD memory.

4. You have set screen saver and wallpaper. If you turn off your phone, and on it back, it disappears. You have to set it again.

5. The vibration really annoys me. Sometimes it vibrates properly, other times it just hums.

6. The 1.3 mp camera if set to 1280x1024, the picture wont cover the whole screen.

7. Text messaging. You typed a word into the phone asking it to remember the word for future use. After a few days of not using that particular word, it disappears from the dictionary.

8. IT HAS NO FRIGGIN CALCULATOR.

9. Recording videos, it doesn't record sounds..

10. And the latest, lights turn off when slide up, turn on again when slide down..


So as you can see my intentions of destroying the phone...so, F*CK NOKIA 5300! No offence Nokia, but that phone really suck balls...

15 days to go for PMR results to come out..


"Can't quite tell just what it means to me"
Greenday - Warning


Leaving keyboard,
-Jw~

0 Feedbacks: