Saturday, December 20, 2008

Back and tired out..

Notice: Short post.


Returned from Tioman yesterday, returned from choir church performances 5 minutes ago... My legs are aching and my head is spinning. I can't sit and I can't stand....


Speaking of which, I gotta keep my word of my recent post..updates of my trip and stuff.. I guess imma have to delay it..(sorry people) Kinda left my camera in my bag, in church right now...dammit.. Haih, tomorrow carol some more....can really kill my throat larh.. My school choir also won't kill us that much... Then on Monday again carol at Pyramid... When the real christmas comes I'd have no voice already.. Yeah I'm complaining all right.. As I've said, I'm worn out..


"I searched for conversation but I was lost for words"
Tim McGraw - Tears In The Rain


Your's truly,
Jw²~

0 Feedbacks: