Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Treasurable Moments....

Came home with a feeling of guilt..... Wondered why it happened there and then....

Was invited for bowling around at 1400 hours...well didn't work out quite as well....my score kinda sucked due to the months I haven't touched a bowling ball....




This is a real story in a metaphorized version
At 1615 hours, I sailed far beyong the horizon...to a deserted island... Or so I thought it was deserted.....Met up with some inhabitants there... And there we were discussing a way to get me out from the island.. But as time passed it was getting kinda boring.. We spent the time playing wif a coconut...throwing it into a hole made in the sand....And it was then I met up with the person that was always on my mind...

I walked her towards a corner and spent the time alone with her...it was as if memories that were long lost were all coming back to me in a flash...at her touch I recalled every single incident of my past life... She comforted me after hearing my story... The feeling I felt that very moment was indeed beyond comprehension....certainly no words could just describe it. I treasured every single second with her...so did she...

When it was time for me to depart home, we walked hand in hand towards a small boat the locals made from oak wood for me to drift home..... We exchanged silent goodbyes to each other...but not before promising to keep sending messages to each other with a white dove... It was all just so fast.... Not long, a light rain fell.... I just faced up as the raindrops pattered on my face silently.... Wondering was it The Almighty One watching me from above and crying little tears of happiness for me... I was just not sure.....

Arrived home safely at 1935 hours, hoped into the computer chair and opened the internet browser and began working my fingers on the keyboard typing this short but wonderful experience, a truly memorable one...



Now signing off...
From what she loved to call me -Waiwai~

0 Feedbacks: