Monday, October 20, 2008

LOL tagged.

Tagged by Huihui mui:

1. What is your relationship of you and her?
~Kor and mui..

2. Your 5 impressions towards her
~Science and maths pro, curly haired, mad bout piano (and guitar now =.=), loves animals, and own a very annoying dog..(to me)

3. The most memorable thing she has done for you
~Erm...beyond comprehension...

4. The most memorable thing she had said to you
~Same as number 3

5. If she becomes your lover, you will...
~Be in history

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
~Be also in history

7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
~Her attitute and temper

8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
~If I continued sm**ing

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is..?
~Won't happen...=.=

10. The overall impression of her is...
~A blessed mui~

11. How do you think people around you will feel about you ?
~Hatred

12. The character of you yourself is?
~People see me as a very f*cked up person perhaps..but i'm a very socialable person.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?
~Level of impulsiveness...

14. The most ideal person you wanna be is?
~A performer on piano

15. For those people who care about you and like you, say something about them.
~I really appreciate you people for the care you've shown me. I don't have many friends due to my attitute. But I really thank you for being patient with me all the way. Thanks again to whoever you are..=)


Now i tag:
Shi Hui
Ariel
Boon Hui
Carmen
Ming Yan

0 Feedbacks: