Monday, October 27, 2008

Depression Dilemma

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 31 days a month... Maybe I'm exaggerating, but it's true. Sometimes, I would just wonder, why this term, called depression, exists in the dictionary...

Depression, a term used when it occurs a sharp pain in the heart, or feeling so extremely down... We as humans all just want happiness, joy, and all the other good events.... But as people are enjoying, the term depression is usually right behind the mind... When the world seem to turn against you, all thats left of you seems to have gone far out in the sky. People like you and me, we take things for granted, as if all were laid right in front of us, ready for us to grab it.... But wrong as it is, it will be gone before we even know it was there under our noses. Parents always keep nagging, wanting us not to take things for granted....all of us did...and slowly as time goes by, only nothing would have been left for us..

When does this term depression comes in?
I don't know about you, but I feel this everyday... It has become like a routine for me, until it seems as if God installed this into my life from the beginning... Maybe its just a punishment for me because I don't really appreciate what I have been given from young. Or maybe its just because suffering is what I live with... Considered yourselves blessed, you are but you just don't see it...like me. You, yes I mean you, may also think your lives are full of depression, but I can even say that you seriously don't even know the FULL definition of depression...This is the reason of why you people see me as a very f*cked up person being brought up unproperly by a dysfunctional family. Well I'm not going to deny that, it is actually the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.. I'm sad to admit, but I just did.... Being hated by plenty of people makes it worse... When it all adds up, the total sum might be nothing more then mere depression. Especially when it involves friends... I lose friends more easily than making them.. Thats why I treasure them who really understands me and support me all the way.. Yes you know who you are and I'd just say a sincere word of thanks to you. But to those who just judge me like judging a book by it's cover, all I can say to you is ............... I'd better not say in case more hatred is conjuored towards me..

Imma bring this to an end now... Once upon a time I thought this incident, this happening, was going to be history, but I find now that it's going to be the present, and the future till the day of my final breath... Once upon a time, I'd thought my life was going to be better. Apparently, those thoughts are in vain... In fact, the thoughts now that are swarming through my mind, are filled with the only events of depression...

By yours truly,
Wj-Whay

0 Feedbacks: