Monday, October 20, 2008

PMR is history~

Yea yea....Gone is one of the biggest exams that would influence our future... i hope i did well...=.=


All the same I hoped that I could have done better....I predict a 4A for me, myself and I. Not much I suppose...but I think my studies is worthwhile.. The amount of improvement...is just beyond comprehension... I never even thought I could have made it out alive of the exam hall LOL...

After the last paper, I went straight home and went to summit =). Bowled there. Man I sucked...Oh yea I haven't touched a bowling ball since July...=.=. Later I met up with some other guys and we spammed arcade...(Daytona especially..) Watched House Bunny...Laughed my ass out..now one of my favourite lines: SWEET BALLS!!

At night, my parents took me to sunway pyramid to celebrate my 'PMR Over-ness' with a Korean food restaurant..Note the food sucked...=x so much for celebrating zzz. I ended my day at 9.15pm....practically dropped on the bed..SO TIRED@#@%!!

Thy end here and now,
ŵĴ-Ŵǽ~

0 Feedbacks: