Monday, October 25, 2010

Victory, and beyond.

"Click on photo to enlarge"

Slope, parking, and 3-point-turn, perfected.


On the road. Almost perfection...almost.


Waiting next week for P license. One priority of life completed. Next, SPM. I'm really missing those times where my driver instructor taught me everything. Mr Yap's really the man. Lunch was on him once, and now I must return the favour soon. Don't worry, I'm a man of my word.

And,

I'm gonna miss driving your Kancil..

Miss all the times you've complained bout me not pressing the clutch to the max, but I've perfected it. No worries, I'm riding solo hereon after. God I sound like a soap opera.

Priority 2 set, memorize moral nilai for the bloody moral paper.

Screw that, tomorrow's my baby's birthday. Gonna have a hell of a time ♥.

Each station brings me closer to you.

Yours truly,
- Josh ♥ Jojo ~

0 Feedbacks: