Saturday, October 16, 2010

Step it up.

Last post, August 5. I wondered how long I disappeared from the blogging sphere.

I have a lot to post up.. pictures especially.. But blogger got me frustrated. Slow upload speed, Unifi seems to be better than streamyx.

I'll let my pictures do the talking. Of where I disappeared. First of all, Melaka Jonker Street.


Arrived at night..for a one night trip.




Next morning,

Wonderful grammer.



And the "Houses"



Notice the flags.

I got bored.. So I fogged up the bathroom with hot water in the tub, and with the condensed droplets of water on the mirror, I did this out of boredom..

Never forgotten this I found on a menu.

I had to leave out much details.. I'm technically cramming everything into this one post.


----------------


Next day, date with baby. She brought company along, bei and one guy forgot name le. Went redbox and movie with them.. Still holding the receipt in my hands.


Nerd modes on. What's the deal with street lights. You'll find out sooner.


---------------


Latest news feed. I'm finally progressing with my driving. Had my second lesson just 2 days ago. My instructor said I learned quick. Learning parking and 3 point turn in less than an hour.. It was kinda fun. Then he asked me to drive him round taipan and USJ23 area. Mastered the clutch and gear better than my first lesson. Now I'm going over 50km/h and my instructor is calling me to rilek..

Second trials for SPM is over. JPS did a better job for not leaking out as much as this mid term but I never really did bother about leaks though. SPM is like, 1 more month.

I just don't get why I don't feel the pressure.


This has gotta be my Most Pictured Post yet.


Oh yeah, and happy 9 months 1 day le baby.. We've come a long way. ♥

Streaks of light over jonker street. I love this picture. This was the deal with street lights.


Yours truly,
Josh ♥ Jojo

0 Feedbacks: