Thursday, October 28, 2010

An auspicious day celebration.

This week has been a hassle for me. Scheduled is filled with priorities. Focus SPM programme in my school for 1 whole week, not to mention prom approaching in 2 more days.

Basically I have less than a month to rot before SPM comes..and I hope to rot in a good way.

2 days ago, I celebrated baby's birthday at a Jusco. Raymond, Yi Hong, and Jane Foo accompanied us for GreenBox(cousin of RedBox) karaoke session. For the first time in a long time I released myself with a blast with the microphone. The feeling was sensational.

But here's my baby and the 2 others performing a song which won them 2nd place in their school competition.




Later, operation Surprise initiated, Me and Raymond and Yi Hong went out of GreenBox for a moment. We entered the room again with candles-lit Big Apple Doughnuts. (a substitute for a cake, budget indeed).

Then the music in the room turned off, and started playing Happy Birthday. The look on baby's face was priceless. Singing happy birthday, making her wishes, blowing off the candles. Typical progression of a birthday proceeded.





Raymond isn't a very good photographer, his hand keeps shaking. Epic. Better photos will be obtained soon from other cameras. Stay tuned.


Moving on, went to see The Other Guys at GSC. Action + comedy = crackpot laughing. Jane went home after GreenBox. Movie wasn't really that good, but nobody cared. With a few more hours to spend, we went for bowling and had late lunch.

After Yi Hong and Raymond left, it was me and babe left. Forgot to buy baby her ice cream.
Spent what was left of our quality time together left, baby's father fetched me home. How thoughtful.




Happy birthday once again baby, love to have spent it together with you

Yours truly,
- Josh ♥ Jojo ~

0 Feedbacks: