Thursday, November 20, 2008

Science and Snails

Lool...this happened just 5 minutes outside my house...



I found a snail, it was the harmful one, the one that destroys crops, plants in your garden, makes holes in leaves... It was crawling on my cemented pathway...avoiding the heavy rain that was falling at that time. Anyway so, since boredom took control of me, I decided to torture the snail. Bwahaha...








Stupid snail....eat eat eat my garden plantations only..




So later I followed my science book, it said the snail's internal body has some sort of chemical reaction when it meets sodium chloride(salt)...So I decided to experiment(torture).




This was what happened instantly



As clearly as the light reflects, you can see that the snail's 'body' turns to liquid.. I have simply no idea why it becomes like that, but it's fun though...destroying pest that destroys our garden.

I'll end here and now...Tll the next post.

Don't wanna be the loser and I've had enough
N'Sync - Bye Bye Bye

End,
Jw

0 Feedbacks: