Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just another day as they say..

Back from work as usual...never thought I'd blog about my daily stuff after holidays started...haih..

In case for people who didn't know, I started working in Mcd in Summit 3 weeks ago. The pay sucks but, its still salary though... Have gotten used to the stuff that Mcd does...the only skills I'm lacking now is being the cashier.. Sometimes get confused with the buttons to press and facing some extremely sohai customers...=.= The fun part was preparing the ice creams. Watching the cream slowly swirl down a sundae cup or a cone lol.

After working hours I'd usually just walk around Summit..wandering around aimlessly. Reaching home later I'd just glue my eyes on the computer screen. If I'm not playing GC i'm reading people's blog... I quitted friendster with no regrets... (Yeah people, quit friendster and start blogspot!) Later, run upstairs, and dive to bed to catch forty winks... This just goes on for days sia.... Wondering am I turning into a robot liao zzz... I'm for randomness not robotness...=.=
Ps: Dont ask me what GC is cuz I wont bother to answer lol.

"I've become what I can't be"
OneRepublic - Stop And Stare

Till next time,
-wJ-Way~

0 Feedbacks: