Friday, June 10, 2011

A touch of nature.

Ok it's been seriously a while since my last update. Semester 2 of ADP was really much harder then Semester 1. But no matter, I still love it.

I will not post chronologically, but I'll announce what I can.

Derp.


I recently found a new passion. Dancing! *Double derp* Here's the story. I was out to meet Jian Ming's cousin for the first time, its cool to meet new guys especially over gaming (no I am not gay). Arranged for a meeting at Taylor's Canadian Pre-U building. He was in the dance room. The minute I walked in, I feel some spider sense tingling. The music beats were making my body shake. I was like damn, those dancers are popping real good.
(in case I forgot to mention, the dance I meant was popping and bboys).

And and, those people there are so awesome. Meeting some of them there, and we feel like old friends already. I will definitely hangout over there often.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember a trip from Bukit Gasing, I caught this shot.

Imba much?


On a nostalgic note, I miss my baby in US.

Come back soon, a loving hug and kiss awaits. From me to you.


Yours truly,
- josh ♥ babyjoey ~

0 Feedbacks: