Wednesday, June 15, 2011

17 months, what?

Yes, it's been 17 months. A blissful 17 months.








Hope you're having fun at NS baby. I've been missing you. Meanwhile since you can't read this, imma crap some stuff.


...














You brought colour into my life, you never fail to make me smile (even though sometimes I act oblivious to it). You're what every man wants, needs, and provide. Love. 17 months sweep by like a breeze. I smile when I think bout our first touch, hug, and kiss. You're perfect in the eyes of every lover. You're beautiful, you're sexy, you're the best thing that ever happened in my life, and you always will be. You're the little dime I found sitting lonely on the pavement, and I'm gonna take care of it because you're my lucky dime.






I'm so glad our love is true,



everlasting.






















"I love you long time so you know the meaning."
I Just Can't Get Enough - Black Eyed Peas






Yours truly,


- josh ♥ babyjoey ~

0 Feedbacks: