Tuesday, January 4, 2011

With a different feel..

In my room, lights out, mac on, I gotta do this more often.

Stepped into the past once more.. I hadn't done this for quite some time. I changed my motto after all, it ain't Shadows of Life no more, it's Music Feeds the Soul.

Yet another twist came in, an unexpected opportunity. To be part of Kenshido. I'll elaborate on that later.

The journey of 5 years in secondary school hence halted. For Good. It seemed so surreal, I am neither happy nor sad, weird things coming out from an artistic person. But look, academics, I don't wish to be part of it. Time and again reality kicks me in the ass and says Josh, you build your own future. Guess what, it's in progress.

Honestly I was in over my head about college, a music college, UCSI awaited my future. But... nonetheless I'm determined to strive for the best with my American Degree Programme. Besides my studies now, I look forward to so many more things. More cuppa sessions maybe? Or just a little jamming with them music freaks? I really am looking forward to stuff I never had done in high school. This nostalgic events can really hit the rock bottom of me.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kenshido resurfaced a long sunken determination of my attribute; is to not let anything stop you from achieving your dreams. Frankly speaking, my visions of the future are clouded. But one thing's for sure, it either is gonna rock my life to the max, or it's gonna pull my left leg down to hell.

Dreams are like constellations, they take the form of many insignificant imaginations, and what's lovely about it, it's free.

Ultimately, it can become a nightmare if something went out of hand.

I'm taking a huge risk, parents despise the idea. But hey look, I'm a risk taker. And that's what makes life interesting for me.

Secretly I hope everything works out. I'll leave the rest to God.


Love me not for me trying to be something I'm not, love me because I'm me. And I just believed you failed your God-bestowed duty. May God bless your soul. - Josh von Alejandro.


"There are many fishes in the sea, but that doesn't mean all of them are worthy of me, but you came."


Your's truly,
- Josh ♥ Joey ~

P/S I don't know wtf is wrong with the HTML it keeps saying my tag is not allowed, thus removing my coloured fonts. Fuck Blogspot.

0 Feedbacks: