Friday, January 14, 2011

Many happy returns of yours truly.

Last Friday, I had a blast of the best birthday ever.


It all began as a conmanship situation. A friend invited me to go pyramid for RedBox. Ok so yeah I went, but was greeted with a wondervelous surprise. Baby was at the pyramid entrance standing there with 2 friends. They came all the way from Seremban to celebrate my birthday. God dammit I swear I felt my eyes' moist.

So me, Baby Joey, Ken Fei, Kelvin, decided on a random lunch. McDonalds. Random much for a birthday meal, but I love the glorious Chicken McDeluxe so much, I was happy enough.

Later Ken Fei and Kelvin went to shop for their own stuff, while baby and me went on our own journey. But I went for something I never tasted before.

Ireland potato, looks good, smells good, taste..not so good. Yeah please keep that in mind.

Then on we went to do our stuff *blablabla..

Time flew pretty fast for that day, yeah I ain't surprised. Almost time to leave, we met back together on burger king floor, Ken Fei wanted to buy a necklace or earrings for somebody. Or was it.. Anyway,


Ken Fei ^.
Took a few candid shots of baby, she looks best in candid, but when it comes to posing, we both suck at it.


Yes I know, we both look like crap, because we aren't made for cameras. Forgive my hair, it's uncut for 1½ month. Despite that, thank you guys so much for the time you've spent for me today. It's been so different for the past 5 years in secondary school, a whole new feeling. Alright no getting emotional here so moving on---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presentsss..


Yep remember a black pillow baby was holding? Yes it's my baby subby, subby for substitute. Wahaha.




And a package, contents:

That was so damn sweet, I forgot to use the tissue. Click to enlarge.

Yes baby loves chocolates, so do I. ♥

This is baby's late christmas gift, small but nice. Its fuji apple, first time seeing this flavour. Rarity 100 indeed.

Now for my second gift:

Inspector Gadget? nah.

It's a really cool metallic watch, that autosets the time, date, and whatever you can think of. If you travel to a different time zone, the watch adjusts itself to the correct time, date, and daylight saving if necessary. Sweet. Oh did I mention 200m of water resistance? Coincidentally its in the picture above, yes coincidentally. Now I feel professional.

Thank you..parents.

And a second round of thanks to those who wished me on facebook. Well if you're reading this, you're getting a second thank you personally from me.



"Many happy returns of the day", I wish they were all happy, just wished. - Josh.


Yours truly,
- Josh ♥ Jojo ~

0 Feedbacks: