Sunday, May 30, 2010

When it was parents day.

I don't hold back.
I'm dealt with the sheer pressure.
Things don't work out
as we want them to.
I'm human.
It's just ordinarily normal.

In time I realise the reason for living
is in the entertainment of others.
But them be it the mockers.
I find no refuge but myself.
What I incline,
to imply on you, my parents...
Once a year this takes place.
An event overlooked by most.
Especially me.

Time is not in my hands
at the moment.
So..
Happy parents day.
I can't believe I'm saying this.
I love you both..
No further questions.
I reconcile with me myself and I
To bring forth my courage
To let you know.
That is if you even swing by my blog.


"50 thousand years of childcare and they call it a cult?"
Lich - Kel'Thuzad


Yours truly,
- Josh ♥ Jojo ~

1 Feedbacks:

楊苑然 said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!.................................................................