Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And it just keeps coming.

Last post = May3 . Which shows my absence from the blogging world.

Solely the reason is because I want to keep the last 3 posts a headline for as long as I could. But anyway the world must keep spinning.

I held on a perspective that exams are gonna be a drag. Reverse psychology applied. And its one week left till exams are over. Mid terms I mean. For once I'd actually put in some effort for an examination since the year of the cow. With a little help of some leaks of course. Rage mode on for the oncoming trials.

Taking my undang khusus this saturday. It's been 5 months late...since I'm a January baby. Better late than never, although initially I am only allowed to take after SPM. In this case, since I will take it sooner or later, why not sooner?

I find a lack of time at the moment to post personal thoughts such as the previous posts. Busy working with piano pieces for my graduation event.

And yes, I despise myself for failing in academics. I will cover this up with a surge of artistic performance. I wonder myself, why wasn't I born a smart student getting A's for studies, instead born into the artistic world where most people think are failures?.. This I left it in God's hands, and his lamp lights my path. With no complains, I thoroughly follow it.


"If it must be done"
Darkterror - Faceless Void


Yours truly,
- Jo ♥ Jo ~

0 Feedbacks: