Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flashbacks and Reality Strikes..

I was never good at maths, but I believe I have your undivided attention..


Firstly, hell of a teacher to lose my report card, and dared to say that it's not her fault. I clearly gave my report card to her in the beginning of the year..


Secondly, my baby caught dengue.. Get well soon darling.. *hugs and kisses*


Thirdly, my main emphasis of the day:

Take a look back in the days of Form 1,2 and 3.. I'd like to name the term: flashbacks. Some lives were hell, some were bliss. To me its that, some the other way round, bliss then hell. Then take a look around you, people change one by one. Some to be a better man, some for the greater good, whereas some changed to be a complete asshole.. Look, some of you were great, used to be well looked up upon by others, being followed as a good example to look up on..and ye people hath turned so friggin lc now.. Reality strikes, many people who looked upon you shall despise you to the core. And as for those who changed for the greater good, are those I shall look up to, and be respected.. I found my idea of this post by Jie Sheng's posts. Not surprisingly, all of his posts are well, true. Hurt if may it hits. Looking back over the arguements he had with some idiots, well practically not all idiots, some are weak enough as not to put their own name to post in the chatbox.. And yeah, I hate anonymous people. Think of suddenly a person called 'anonymous' sends you a sentence like 'You suck, everyone hates you. Go kill your own mother la.' or something like that, and it just gets you wondering to death who that person is. Ye like that? Yeah you know who I'm talking about, people who are too afraid to show who they are. I ain't picking a fight, overall speaking, anonymous persons who post things without leaving their real names are cowards, real cowards.. Don't like it? Go find the one who made this quote..

I'd have plenty more to say, only that my time is vow. This above statements are only the views of a neutral party who analyses the arguements, and critiques the ones to be critiqued.. Last but not least for now, I despise those who give unworthy statements about God and those who gossips the wrong gossip.. Now would your God liked that?


"You gotta let me inside even though it hurts. Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see"
Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes


Your's truly,
»Wjw ♥ Njw«

0 Feedbacks: