Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Close call..

Short post bah..since my time is short..


Just wanted to thank God for a little miracle

Yesterday I was stung by a bee, I had no idea how it got on my arm lol..

Suddenly felt a sharp pain, look at my arm, saw a bee, straight brushed it off.. Swollen...

Applied a little bit of medication En. Tasnim gave me.. Swollenness subsided, but still pain till today..

What I wanted to thank God was, The bite, was between my 2 blood veins, in other words, it missed my bloodstream. So the poison didn't go into my blood...never wanted to imagine what would happen if it did..

So it missed my bloodstream. It went into my muscle instead. I flex abit also pain lol.. But I have something called perserverance..=).. (I have no idea what I'm talking about..)

Over and out,
-Jw~

0 Feedbacks: