Saturday, January 17, 2009

Title Truce Talks

The hell I care, the hell I care, the heck I care..

Get this clear...get that clear, first, you said I changed. Later, you wished my old self back.. Which one are you trying to confuse people, or even confuse yourself?

The hell I care, I cared for you as if you were my real younger sister ok? And speaking of friggin which, someone doesn't even want me to change at all now and ever. And somewhat 2 years ago I keep hearing these words 'please change la Joshua' from almost the same person every now and then.. Oh hoh I'm trapped in a dilemma whether to change or not?..

The hell I'd get angry at you, the hell I'd always criticize you about what you always tell me over the phone. THE HELL I'd always say you were my beloved mei.. BECAUSE YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY MEI OK?? You'd probably wouldn't and never noticed that, but as hell you know I never lied to you EVEN ONCE.. Once upon a time I told you randomness strikes me.. The hell I even knew whether you gave a damn about it or not.

The hell I'd scold you for f"cks arh? I won't waste my breath talking or commenting anything to anyone I didn't care for.. You have another kor, so you lose one also no friggin big deal right? You made your choice, I'm nobody now to comment anything right? Fine, lets leave things like that. At least you left one big brother to give you a shoulder to cry on, and so call me to leave your life alone to continue your 'JOURNEY OF LIFE"..

"Yeah I know that everyone gets scared, but I've become what I can't be "
OneRepublic - Stop and Stare


Over my head,
-Josh~

0 Feedbacks: