Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Stress..

*munches on garlic bread* today is sunday..yea I friggin know that.. But I'm gonna summarize saturday on a sunday... Typical eh?

Alright, get down to business.. Yeah you know who I'm talking to. If it wasn't for your friggin post it won't have gotten that bad.. You think you're the only one stressed? Well THINK AGAIN.. Diusions also I have more than you.. I offline in class, do you?

Btw, you have NO RIGHT to even question how she even can accept me. You didn't that time. It was your friggin problem. And if you knew me so well like you said, you wouldn't even have posted that post.. And get this right, I told you how to stand up for your own decisions, and you decided to use that against me?.. How f*cked up can that get? And you still hasn't even changed ONE FRIGGIN BIT.

I've no time to stand up such nonsense, if you want me to stay out of your so called 'life', so be it. You've got more than you ever bargained for.



"Bound to misery and seduction, there's no need for this self-destruction"
Kingdom Come - Both of Us


Ending right here right now,
- W-Jw ~

0 Feedbacks: