Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Backtrack.

Back from the physical world, enter the virtual.

Many updates waiting in line, thus it shall be done. Procrastination is the key to self-destruction.

- - - - - - -

Let's begin with college. So yeah I've ended up at Taylor's Lakeside Campus doing American Degree Transfer Program, majoring in Mass Communications. Made a bunch of new friends, and they're awesome people. To sum it up: good surroundings, good friends, good environment, good restaurants, fits pretty much every attribute requirement on my list.

- - - - - - -

Oh yeah, I have my own car now, but it's some retarded car. Kia Rio 1.5. 95% of you reading this will not have any freakin idea what car is that, which is the whole point of it being retarded. But I'm optimistic. I'll just say it's at least better than any proton.

Lol whut.


Entering into exactly 1 month since I started my course, I can rest assured that ADP really works out for me. (for now)

2 weeks ago, and 4 days ago i think, Baby came over! Forgive me if I went hyper.

Fun begins in Jusco's fitting room when I was buying new jeans.






Trying to look awesome, but failing badly.


TEEHEE


PDA in Pyramids' 4th floor toilet for the disabled. The rest, fill in the blanks. To those who don't know what PDA means, watch more Peter Chao.
(I chose not to write 'disabled toilet' because it would sound so wrong in so many levels).

2 days ago, I went to retrieve my SPM results, also known as Super Professional Mentality results. A series of unexpected things happened: I expected 3A's, I had 4. I expected 4 fails, but I got 1. Personally, I think this is an achievement, considering somebody who doesn't study, sleeps in 8 classes out of 10, and doing anything else but study. Don't get me wrong I ain't bragging, just glad that I achieved my requirements to move on. Yes just requirements.

The following shows my results.

Bahasa Melayu: B
Bahasa English: A-
Mathematics : A-
Moral : A
Physics : B
Chemistry : C+
Biology : D
Add Maths : E
Sejarah : G
EST : A+

Chronologically arranged is it not? Damn it just gets me wondering how are you managing to handle academics. Once again, if you have been reading my blog, you would acknowledge how much I despise academics and how much I sleep through every class. Nevertheless, personally I feel glad much for being able to pull off with these grades. I do know stronger academically inclined people getting lesser A's than me, but I won't refer any names. Nothing for you Straight A's people to look at, go eat your chemistry or calculus books thank you very much, and being able to shit out all the information onto a piece of paper.

Also, a huge congratulations to my baby for getting 9A's and 1B for her results. You make me so proud sweetheart. Isn't it not surprising that chinese always lets you down? =)

In a fitting room, where everything fits, and nothing else matters.


Fuck macbook seriously, keeps displaying HTML Tags error, and my font colours disappear. Fuck you Mac.



Yours truly,
- Josh ♥ Jojo ~

0 Feedbacks: