Friday, December 17, 2010

Fresh starts.

SPM is history. Nuff said about that. The trick is, if you want something to come faster, don't think about it. It's a reverse psychology that has accompanied me throughout my years in high school.

I'm still finding it difficult to digest the fact that I don't have to put on my school uniform anymore for the rest of my life. It's a bittersweet moment to have, walking out of the school gate after the last paper was over. There weren't screams of joy like there used to for PMR or UPSR, everybody's an adult now. I stood to enjoy the serene moment for a second or two at the main gate. And look, life goes on.

Moving on, the future.


I see promising courses affording me to enhance my full potential towards music. UCSI, AICM, Monash. My primary target however is UCSI. Offering me foundation for my music, and 3 years bacholar ahead. Promising indeed.

Many youtube performers inspired me much; Mike Thompkins, Sam Tsui, many more, doing covers of songs. It's pretty much related to my future career as closely as it's related to them in studios. Maybe a little difference, with much humility, I don't sing.

Current equipments needed, an empty room, modulator, microphone, laptop, desktop (yes, 2 computers), good wiring system, Hi-Fi playbacks, keyboard. Yamaha equipment seems to be prospective, might give it a shot.

Ye know, lack of blogging can encourage brain blocks.

2nd option, american degree program.


Past is gone, future is coming, can u be my present?


Yours truly,
- Josh ♥ Joeyy ~

0 Feedbacks: