Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picture in a portrait.

Of what seems like a flick, half the year has gone behind us. And we have the notion to feel as time had a wormhole. Press it on. Life of an under-averaged kid.

As I glance back the past I realised how much time and world had revolved, no turning back, no scraping grubs. Thankfully conferred with the sense of time, it somehow revolves slower around my region. They say bad times crawl and good times fly. Choose the mindset to feel that good times are coming to an end, hence appreciating the enjoyment and blissfulness to the maximum.

Changes, the substance to the issue that was hereby inevitable, drags humans to loopholes of destiny where the future was unknown. I seem to press alot about time and future lately. Maybe its cause I've spoken thoroughly about life, thus having precognitions about the future?.. Skipping the fact about pushing your choices in life to the side, independence was undoubtedly a vital weapon for the gunslinger. I always knew spontaneous changes in individuals are, but most are unaware of the advent cause that lies ahead of each road taken.. Done it may be, but bitch please, them be my choice I hath made.. Analysed the consequences, I suffer me and me alone. A no more but a mere human inadequate to the rapid alteration of space and time. I wept.

In a translucent disarray, I find myself hypnotised into a world filled with unforgiving dismay. On the contrary, I sound like a hypocrite. Damn with the thought of failures day by day. Is it merely a side effect, or just a form of reverse psychology? I admit with balls of steel, I am nothing but a failure. That seperates me from society. I have no regrets, once again I rev myself to try to perform great acts in which others incomparable, withstanding failures again and again, I finally conclude that talents really are limited. But harness it to the fullest, it is one's greatest asset of survival and entertainment.

Was once discriminated, am still. I find peace. To the blind eyes of most, I sadly salute you my regards. We people, don't go round enjoying luxurious outings, meals, bondings, gossips, camwhoring. And maybe even self declaration of depravity, hence you complete your full set of a delicious meal that consists mostly of unappreciation and a lack of self conscience. Your aptitude of judgement proves much. You just pose nothing much than just an obstruction which is easily overcomed by ignorance. Once again, I retake lowering one's humanity just as much as what I recieved. Merely an iron block behind a face, a picture in a portrait. The irony of life.


Life as a chip, you'll never realise how good it tasted till the last crunch.


Yours truly,
- Josh ♥ Jojo ~