Sunday, May 31, 2009

Over and out. Literally.

How wonderful. And to think that 3 weeks of examination would never end.. But it did!.

School's out. Holidays are here.. And they bore me to death.. I love to keep myself busy and entertained.. I just simply despise standing still or sticking my ass on a chair for even a few minutes not doing anything..(except on the computer of course). And since holidays hath arrived, plans for holidays must be planned..

0. Plan what to be planned.
1. Church camp on the second week of holiday.
2. Learn Cziffra's Flight of the Bumblebee. (and no it's not like Maxim's)
3. Basketball.
4. Cycling.
5. Screw my homework.
6. Maybe go out pyramid on random days. (I'm so free)

I supposed to end my prefect's probation by last friday. Instead they dragged on some more... Ketua Pengawas told us probates that she would announce who passed and who fail by sms.. Lame isn't it?.. What's more, it's more dramatic if they announced out in public in front of all the other probates.. I'm getting sick of still wearing a white shirt and a pink tag. And yes, its gay.. Pass or fail it aint matters. From what 3 months was intended, they dragged on to 5 months..

Weather's hot.. Drink plenty of water. It's 60% chance higher to get heatstroke now compared to 2 years ago. Now why am I talking about the weather.. Nah its just FYI.. This holiday I'm really gonna play the godlike song..Flight of the Bumblebee by Cziffra, not Maxim..Watch the video at the bottom, I dare you. And hell yeah I'm learning it. I somehow got the piano score.. Don't bother asking me how I got it. I got it in a somewhat dishonest way..lol...



If you think this video is too small, just go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8alxBofd_eQ. I recommend too..


Your's truly,
-Jshwa~

0 Feedbacks: