Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Intrigued by others..

Ye know,
I've learned to type like this from others.
It's cool.
But only for extremely short posts.
Or you basically have nothing to write,
So you write like that to make it look long.
Lol..

Thats besides the point.
Point is,
I learned another thing from a
retard. I mean friend..

And I find it meaningful and true.
The word is:
I'll do my best.
Okay maybe not word, sentence more like..

To some people,
this may be just something you randomly say anyday
or any situation.
For me,
I began to see the meaning behind this sentence.
Draw out the inner strength from within
to archive something.
If in any circumstance,
you feel your will is failing,
just think this:
I'll do my best.


"3 for the cause you've been, makin. Its 4 for the times you've been, fakin"
Blue - All Rise

Rolling out,

»Wjw ♥ Njw 4EvA«

0 Feedbacks: